Monday, March 31, 2008

Truck Bed Slide Out Plans

Lucky Star Cosplay to Cartoomics? No, thanks

Since the title of this post I can imagine how I feel about the race took place yesterday at the cosplay Cartoomics.
I do not want to start a discussion on sterilissima what happened, about what has been done and what could be done, or better yet, what he could to avoid doing, but let me speak with one complaint.
An hour and a half late.
90 minutes to wait before it began the parade cosplay.
Even they had to play a football game ....

But never mind, we speak of good things happened yesterday, because despite everything for me was a beautiful day.
I found time to run the booth and do some shopping, I chatted with more or less all the people with whom I wanted to exchange four words, faces that I met had not seen for some time, I received unexpected compliments and I met 4 new ; cosplayers group with which I have ^ ^

This time I became involved with a group drawn from the original Card Captor Sakura in which, in the company of other cosplayers (including my friend and Tatiana Pink) we interpreted the cards Clow. We would be soooooo
owed more, but with the usual last-minute defections, we found in 7, namely: The Arrow

The Dream
The Fight
The Little
The Return The Silent



The Time I must say that I found myself very well with all the girls, and those endless 90 minutes were filled with many rumors, photos and laughter!
^ ^ I leave you with a nice group photo pool!



Small description of the participants: from left: Fight, Dream, Time, Arrow, Return, and I to last in the role of Silent and down in the shoes of Little Pink.
And now, I fear for quite a while, stop at trade fairs ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment