Wednesday, July 30, 2008

How Much Sports Psychologist Is Get Paid

Small update

While I try to rearrange ideas to tell everything that happened during the weekend of Beach Cosplay Party that was held in Cagliari, take advantage of an afternoon free to update the site and put online photos of Pink suitors in the role of small-Pollon. This

Pollon cosplay I made for the Festival of ideas that you Lupatoto held in St. John last month.
In fact I was there in cosplay, but the stifling heat of the afternoon got me back in "bourgeois" before I had time to get me to take a single photo ... ^___^;
really do not know how others do cosplay to remain in the hot sun of summer, I just can not, so recycle my clothes for a photo shoot home, possibly in the vicinity of my dear air conditioner ...

In the meantime, here is the little goddess Pollon ! ^___^

0 comments:

Post a Comment