Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Aminexil Ampoules In Canada

Chapter 4 - Crude realities

I open the door and come looking around Anthony and Tommey
feel without my father snoring in the next, but I'm too agitated to think of anything else other than Janine
behind bars sit on the couch, then Anthony takes a chair and sits down next to me


She looks at me and starts
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Russel understand the state where you are now ... but you tell me exactly what happened>>
me strength and I start to explain
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Today I ran from school with Janine Carter>>
Tommey involved commenting
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I know, that girl is crazy>>
ignore his comment and then continued
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;We went to the lookout point just off city, we were chatting to them all day ... then things were doing really interesting ... until I heard the police sirens and I logged on to have five grams of dealing newspaper still in his pocket ... she told me to run ... My god, it was horrible I can not help feeling a worm>>
Anthony gave me a pat on the back
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Believe me it was better that way ... you'd probably would have been arrested and now in jail to wait until a judge would not be telling you that you have to stay cool for a while>>
I look dazed and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;but now you fucking c ' she is in a cell waiting for a judge! >>
Anthony looks at me and gets a chuckle
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Russ Janine even this is more intelligent than you! will not own anything! always assuming that it is clean>>
these words, I calmed down a little, look at the bed and I realize that sleep is not talked about
Tommey pulls out a deck of cards from the pockets, then says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Well now we sleep is past .. . MATCH? >>
accept it, is really only one way to kill time until the early hours of the morning
play and we realize that infuse the hours that separate us from the morning are not as many as we rediscover well soon caressed by the first rays of sunshine '
dawn at 6 am so that we do not we go see my parents, then wait at the bus stop ... Anthony looks at me intently and then says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;O>> and I

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;is it? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;and do not worry! see that this afternoon the princess back to you>>
the bus is coming and I see what warms my heart
Janine is sitting at the top! is smiling and greets me with his hand
I lose a laugh of joy and Anthony that connects the 'happened to me a Coppino, then says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;see? >>
I go up and I head straight next to her, we hug, then I say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I was so afraid of not see you again>>
looks at me with her soft face and then says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Russell Bank will not have hoped to get rid of me so easily I hope! >>
we are neighbors, watching the road ahead of us, but we're both thinking about what was happening before that disaster



then she looks at me and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Well? I do not get anything? >> I
that only at that point I realize I still asked him how does them being next to me tell her gently
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No no I ask you ... I'm scared to abide dreaming everything and if I ask why you're here ...>> disappear
she approaches her mouth to my ... I feel his breath next to mine, and just when I feel our lips touch the bus brakes suddenly making me write a hallucinatory head against the support stand for when you are standing almost automatically say

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ouch slut that bitch! What a pain! >>
Janine laughs and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Well now you know that this is not a dream>>
so we try to understand what happened so that the Coach has slowed so sharply, and soon we understand
behind us pulled the brake Anthony 's emergency and opened the door to kick running away
Tommey I look on your face that have painted the' expression of those who saw a supernatural phenomenon, then says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;That's cool! I have never seen what it's like pulling the brakes' s emergency! >>
the look on his face is already to suggest that what I say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Tommey, you must stop the fumarti all those pipes! do you know what the fuck happened? because Anthony is escaped? >>
he thinks for a moment and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dunno, I do not know, I do not say anything>>
then stops and thinks adds
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Except that received a call ... Simply put, except that said something like - tell me where you'll be right there ->>

Anthony

I'm running away from the bus, fortunately I parked the car nearby
reflection, those words ...
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hello Anthony>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hello? Who are you?>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I know it's been a long time ... >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Do not tell me ... >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes Tony ... I'm your mother>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;M-Mother>>
tears begin to build on the eyes
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mom's you? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I'm back Tony ... I am in Central Park, do you see? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Just tell me where and I'll be right>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;All 'entrance to the park>>

I put the key in the quadrant of the car and drove off at top speed
arrival in Central Park and started to look around and all
' Suddenly I see ... 10 years have passed but has not changed one iota
at first glance to stand still and the weather around us seems to stop ... our eyes are reunited after a long absence that is disappearing to make room for tears for too long waiting to be paid

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mom! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Anthony! >>



weep 'emotion both
then I wipe my tears and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I missed you every day mom>>
she still looks shocked and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; You too my angel ... have been my constant thought that encouraged me to never give up>>
we wipe away tears and sit, and then she pulls out of her bag a plum cake with chocolate, my favorite and gives it to me saying
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Remember That 's why I got it for you this morning when I came back, all' airport>>
smile at her, then she begins
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;forward now I want to know everything that has happened in your life my little>>
I smile at her and then say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You have a century to listen to Mom? >>
she laughs, her smile makes me good for the heart, then against my will I ask
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mom ... you're back to stay? >>
and in his eyes I understand that it was better not to ask
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No, sorry Anthony ... you know ... after the death of your father was too hard to get by in this city ... and a French national now ... >>
in my eyes a soul uncontrollable anger
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Then why did you come back? to bring this merdosissimo plum cake?! >>
she looks at me bewildered, but does not give the time to answer
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Want to know all my life?!?! good! grandmother died when I was 14! I never reported the death to avoid being led in a fucking community! l 'I buried in the suburbs and only two months ago I have reported his death! el 'I had to do anonymously! I could not attend his funeral! and you present here, saying you're a French citizen?!? Well, Mom! we are here in America! then go back to France! >>
these words have almost killed my mom's heart
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Anthony ... I see ... >>
the disk with the 'hatred in the eyes
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What are you?!? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I have become an important woman in France, a investigative reporter, if only you are rich and want it now you're an adult ... could you come with me>>
these words soothe me and tell
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I'm not moving from here>>
she starts to cry and tells me
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sorry Anthony, I was a bad mother ... but please do not leave ... you're the 'last link I have left and if you go too I'd rather die ... Tell me how to fix ... or at least recover some ...>>
at that moment I realize that my mother really has changed a lot ... was once a queen ... is now a pawn ... and we are playing on my board
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You said to be a rich woman right? >>
looks at me and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Do you want money? >> I tell her

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not exactly>>
the day before while Russell was out with Janine and I Tommey that we went to the road and saw the old garage ... that place was to be our, our base, our meeting place ... was kidnapped from the town because the owner had fled for a while and did not receive the taxes ... and now the place to sell off $ 8000, which despite being a very good price, it was still too much for us ... probably no one would buy even waiting, but there was nothing in the kitty for nothing and would pass before filling a long time, and did not want to risk so
I pull out the brochure of 'agency that sells the place and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Call this number if you have full $ 8,000 will not be anything for you>>
she looks at me suspect
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What do you want Anthony do? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I want to let me in a garage, for years now I have this project, and the town hall sells out this place for 2 money>>
therefore convinced my mother does not hesitate and dials the number


exchanges a good half hour chatting with the person from 'the other hand, then closes and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;The City Hall is only too happy to sell the property ... so that said we could close the file immediately, give us the keys and I pay a deposit>>
then pulls out his pocket of his car and telecomandino triggers' central opening, then says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; , Come in my car? >>
I look at my junk in that confrontation is a flea in its SUVs and tell
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I follow you, make your way>>
car alone while then begins to feel the sense of guilt attack me for what I said ...
10 long years ...
in these 10 years I never told anyone my real story, everyone knows that I live just next to Martin Park, on the 14th floor, with my mother, no one knows and no one must know
finished this thought that we are known outside the town hall.
go down with my mother and I went toward the main door but before I get a phone call
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hello? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;are Anthony Russell>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Tony! but where the hell you are! is the day that you're looking for! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Quiet quiet, you're at school? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No I just told you that you have tried all day! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;then you go, go and wait for me to 'exit>>
feel that Russell is going to replicate
attack but later with my mother in the town, we lose good 3 hours of paperwork and signatures various
then we go out and she tells me
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Anthony Are you happy? >>
I look at it and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sorry, Mom ... >> She says

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Take me to the place, I want it>>
date back again in the car, drive to the road as soon as we get
and my mother makes a disgusted face
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You have made me buy this pigsty for $ 8000? worth less than 3000! and at least you will spend 40,000 to put it back together! >>
as if fate had me hard against me a bowl of marijuana fell from his pocket
my mother put her hand over her mouth and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Anthony you take drugs? >>
I try to say something but then I stop
we look for a moment and then she says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Please take the keys, I'll stay in the chalet rose in the neighborhood of Denver for a week ... if you feel up to visit me we can talk about ... I could do for you what the 'I did ... it is up to you to decide whether or not help me>>
So I see my mother, Patricia Collin, board of his SUV with face painted in the 'expression of someone who has had too many unpleasant surprises in one shot


just see it disappear behind the curve and look at the old dung heap for a moment I really want to come and see him in, but I have to open it with others ... I take the car and I went toward the city
before arrival at school, I turn off the engine and roll me a gun, I turn it on and expect the my friends come out from school ...
inhale deeply two shots and close my eyes for a moment thinking ...

The story of Anthony Part 1

now 8 years old as a gift and I asked to know my dad ...
mother's eyes when I became lucid 'I asked
then inhaled deeply and said
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Tony has already explained to you mom that dad is gone a long way to work ... always says that he wants you so much ... >>
then known that a little further away my grandmother is watching the scene and makes a sign to my mom a minute to go to her and when my mother would go hear a whisper
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Do not stop him 'you have not told you? think carefully Patrick, Antonio could suffer a lot>>
my grandmother always called me despite my name is Anthony Anthony
I wonder what my mother I have to say, but while the grandmother is the one I noticed in his quadernino purse, a kind of little diary, so I decided to take it, and make it my birthday present
shortly after the mother returned to the room and tells me
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Anthony ....>>
then his voice begins to be trembling and his eyes look like a dam that is about to give the force of tears
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;The mother has to go to a place ... >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Where Mom? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I have to go to a place called France>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Where there DisneyLand Paris? >>
my mother gets very strained a smile and then says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;It is right there! >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And when you get back mama? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Anthony soon ... time to make some pennies to ensure a good future and then the mother comes back to you! and then go where you want okay? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;We can also go to daddy? >>

Today


DRIIIIIIN
the bell of the 'last hour announcing the end of my memories
the gun went off in the cigarette holder, and I turn towards the door of the school to see when others leave


I see after less than a minute to leave Russell with one hand this morning Janine
Tommey rather see him exit the rear of the school with a girl, and when I notice that you are tying the pants understand what they were doing
out of the car and raised his hands as if to say they are unarmed
Russell looks at me and tells me
\u0026lt; \u0026lt;But you know what the fuck you can turn on in that head? >>
look at him and give him the same answer I gave to my mother
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You have a century to listen to Russ? >>
I understand that there were evil of my act this morning, then suddenly something
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Well I found this pretty fancuilla you hold your hand? >>
the girl if he does not repeat and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;The pretty girl holding the hand is Janine Carter>> I tell her

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I perceive to be the undisputed champion of liking it? >>
she winces and says Russel
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Tony you are a bear, I saved the pen yesterday, and if you d 'agreement could help in some things>> ;
Janine and I, we exchange a look deep then say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;There are things for these women>>
and Russell I answered
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not even get arrested to save a friend is one thing to women>>
meanwhile arrives Tommey telling me
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hey hey, look who I see! the fugitive! >>
then hands me a rod lit saying
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Would you like to stop at the checkpoint? >>
so I laugh and I put the gun in his mouth and then I turn around and say to Russell
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;To me it is fine if Janine is a marked>>



At that point the
Tommey looks and makes the 'wink, saying in a tone reminiscent of Vito Corleone
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Welcome to the famigghia, Kiss the hands>>
burst out laughing all 4 ... unfounded and so, we are a family now, these guys make me feel better ... I would tell him the shed but I'm too tired ... have not slept in two days that virtually
we say goodbye, because we are all in the same state and we set a meeting tomorrow in the lobby of our building
Tommey takes the 'provincial buses, Janine takes the subway and I am alone with Russell Index My
jalopy and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;want a ride? >>
while we are in the car does not fly a fly, Russ falls asleep almost immediately and I hardly do not fall asleep with his head on the steering wheel
we arrive, we enter the 'elevator, go up, then the doors open, he comes out and we salute



soon as the doors are closed again to start rummaging in his pockets to find the keys to the house, slip into the lock, and as soon as the door closes against it support your back and let myself slide slowly to the ground ...
My name is Anthony and Corner in 18 years of life I realized that happiness is an abstraction, something imaginary with the duration of an orgasm ... and just like that you work to achieve new ...
close my eyes and sleep comes ... and before I could find that they are leaning against the door I'm already asleep

END CHAPTER 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment