Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rca D52w14 Flyback Replacement

Chapter 14 - Promise of blood


Russel
change quickly
There 's dress and we dress as two robbers
we are both very tense
climb the stairs to get them on the ground and stops me and says Anthony
\u0026lt; \u0026lt;Any idea where we find Benjamin? >>

We start to think and give me the 'soul of essermelo did not say to Natasha when I had the' opportunity
then say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not exactly, but certainly we find him over the bridge ... where the family may have established Figorline if not in a ghetto for millionaires>>


With a thousand thoughts in head, we are approaching the 'output and see that Anthony is watching the place as if he knew that this is 's the last time I will then say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Anthony, do not think that I am not afraid of no return back, but this is a war that we started together ... Tommey hours and if he needs us, we must do it for him>>
then I feel it take a deep breath and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;probably never coming back, and this place is the 'last memory I have left my mother ... >>
then immediately change the tone of voice and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And tonight, I promise I'll keep my promise ... I'm going to go face to face with his murderess ... I do it for you mom>>
then say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Are you with me brother? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I with you>>


take the car and we head over the bridge, then suddenly the phone rings and he answers by Anthony
'm just a voice saying
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;201 Drake Street, you have 2 hours of time before the couple fall in house Figorline>>
Anthony says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Who the hell are you?!? >>
but before you answer the voice from 'the other party has already put down the call
I watch while I drive and I say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No. anonymous right? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;SI but who the fuck is that? and how does he know everything? >>
and as I turn around to the street say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I have no idea Tony, but for the moment is helping us>>
few minutes later we arrive at 'address, and we figured in front of an imposing castle
Anthony says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;So much ... it is well placed Senator eh? >>
soon pulls out a wrench from his belt and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Wait now well settle the son>>

known that the lights are off and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Tony calmly, we make a great surprise>>
then I fumbled in his pocket and pulled out a crowbar and I say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;We're going to invite us >>
then begin to climb the stairs


We open the door and just as out, even the 'interior is well-groomed
I turn to Anthony and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Safe soon piss in the back at home, organizziamoci>>
he looks around and says some
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Let's all ' old, you sit in plain sight, and I hide behind the door, just enter the surprise so that it can not escape>>
I sit in a chair that is noticed immediately by 'input while Anthony is hiding just behind the door


We look forward to a few minutes later we hear an engine shut down near the house, and steps closer and closer to the door I hear the unmistakable voice of
Ben say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dad you are already tornat ...>>
words that stop in my throat when I see
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hello Ben, you had a good evening? >>


reacts aggressively at first glance, strange is born a coward
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hey you, whoever you leave my house immediately, otherwise I. .. >>
riuchiude The door behind him and it appears that Anthony says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;If not you what? There Suchi the loser? >>


His expression changes immediately and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What do you want? want money? >>
then rummages in his pockets and pulls out a $ 500 bill and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Here I have a little bit, then in my father's study there are many more we do this right? >> I say

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No Ben, I do not think we will do so>> Meanwhile, Anthony
approaches him and pulls $ 500 from his hands and put them in your pocket then says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; , Tell me how I Marinella Marshall>>
he says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I do not know who is>>
Anthony starts immediately threatening position and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I repeat again blond fucking Tell me how do I find Marinella Marshall or I'll break your face>>


Benjamin starts to get scared but repeats
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I swear I do not know who he is! if you want to check in my father's study! >> I
Tony and we look

just start to think why we were sent here? Benjamin probably does not really know anything, and beat him tonight or tomorrow will not change the fate of Tommey
as we look at Logan and Benjamin tries to escape but was stopped by now that Anthony takes it to his chest and cries Ben
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Help! Help me please! >>
Immediately after these words, Anthony's slap a spring that makes her want to scream pass


And only then did we realize that the liquid wets his pants and the floor looked at him disgusted
and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Have you peed in? You make me sick worm>>
after Anthony's a slap in the face and he shrinks from the pain



I get up and join him before he can say whatever I take it for hair and say,
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You and I have an account insospeso>> then
the launching ground
give him a kick where a few seconds before Anthony 's hit and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;This is for when you took Natasha>>
then give him another in the face and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;This is why you fake me>>
and finally one in the ribs as I say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;This is because the life of a friend of mine now depends on a piece of shit like you> >
then stared at him and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Get up immediately>>
sore and he gets up without fuss and says

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Bank, I had to imagine it was you>>
I watch it and say, possessed
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I told you you could talk? >>


Anthony pushes him from behind and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You did the fool with the wrong pesona, pisciasotto>>
then I rebuke and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ben Bravo I've discovered ... unfortunate that this is your last night alive>>
he terrorizes those words immediately


\u0026lt;\u0026lt;V-You want to ... kill me?!? >>
Anthony pulls out the wrench and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;That's right half-saw, always provided that you do not say immediately how to find Marinella Marshall>>
Anthony ago but just in time to finish to say that Benjamin
faints on the floor he looks down and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;O Holy shit, this he had a heart attack! >>


I go to Benjamin's body lying on the ground
touched his carotid artery and then say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No, it's only fainted from fear>>
then spit in the face and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Just as well, so you were not doing anything useful>>
then I look at Anthony and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;As time there is left? >>
he looks at the 'watch and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;An hour and a quarter>>
we are thinking about it and I say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Let's review the situation, an anonymous voice told us that only if we Ben devastated tonight we could stop Marinella ... >>
he thinks in silence
and I say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But why do that tonight Tommey and Logan were arrested? >>
were arrested ...
have been arrested! Now everything is clear!
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Anthony, I understand why they sent us here! we're two idiots, like we did not think about it?!? >>
he looks at me and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Why do not you explain to me Russ I have not understood a fucking>>


\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Anthony is simple, the loser is the son Senator Figorline, Marinella and the Marshall is? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;A cop? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Exact cock! we have a hostage for 10 and praise, we need not look! we just call the station and say that we will speak with her alone! In so doing it would be required to come here and can not do anything to Tommey and Logan! >>
he looks at me and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You're a fucking genius Russell! >>
take the cordless phone and dial the 911
the receptionist answers it says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Police, what I can do for you? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I need to talk to Marshall Marinella, a very important>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;One moment, please>>
part of the classical piece of music 'and then wait a few minutes later I hear a female voice say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Marshall>>
I can remember everything I told Anthony to 'the hospital say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Meliny Hello, how are you Amir? >>
she answers immediately on a war footing
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Who the fuck are you? another one of those brats who is with Corner? >> I
provoked saying
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;How's the tattoo on my face? >>
and she responds in a way saying
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Better than what we are doing to your friends>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh, but do not tell me, do you think is even better than what we are Benjamin Figorline do? >>
immediately change her tone and said
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Bullshit you are not the manor>>
I take Ben and give him a pinch he cries and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Help! Help me>>
Anthony then gives him a violent blow on the head and the wrench you hear the thud of his head that falls to the ground she replied promptly saying

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I'll send a patrol agents to pick you, you made a big mistake tell me where you are! >>
understand that I must immediately improvise a bluff or out
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Marinella No I do not think so, giving a look at the desk of Mr. Figorline we found your relations with the underworld and money you have too long to pretend not to see ... and see if this document now there 's a friend of ours has in hand ... that always the case will send all the papers if we were to be arrested ... >>
his change of tone makes me realize that I bluffed well
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What do you want kid? >>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I want you come alone Figorline here at home, and I repeat that you should make sure that you're really alone, or the whole town will know who you are, and certainly not to say anyone where you're going>>
close in the face


I turn to Anthony and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Tony is done, the bitch is coming here can only be sure of that! First time for a system that give me a hand 'sack of shit on the sofa>>
I take him to the head and feet and put it on the couch
wealthy then I take a piece of paper and write
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;A word, and come back here to finish the job>>
the slip between the fingers of Benjamin and the system so that seems to be just sleeping



I turn to Anthony and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Ok now we have a handful of minutes before the psychopathic arrivals, must not enter the house, we use the darkness of the garden to our advantage>>
Anthony thinks and then says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;It seems a good idea, and to make sure I put it in plain sight while you are hidden, that woman hates me and can not stand not being able to kill the Disko Muzik ... It's all up to you Russell, I sincerely hope that you did not allow him to do it tonight>>
I give him a pat on the shoulder and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Do you remember that day at Martin Park? when we were alone and had to beat Logan? >>
he smiles at me and tells me
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Of course how could I forget! >> I say

\u0026lt;\u0026lt; That day I knew you'd come but Tom, you and I harbored a fear of finding myself the whole fucking MagikaRound him from one moment to 'more ... but I trust and I am here today ... you trust me>>
then indicating the wrench say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;That I hold myself, we do not simplify things a little>>
then we go out and I hide under the stairs as he puts virtually the most visible point of the garden
shortly after we see a Corvette on the roadside curb and I understand this is Marinella
I hear his voice saying
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Corner, what a pleasure to see you again>>
he shuts up and she keeps
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;We got your little friends to force them to leave but I did not expect that you'd served on a plate so d 'silver>>


While saying these words continues to walk towards self-assured and Anthony goes on to say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You're so half a small cut saw that your face has healed on its own without even leaving scars>>

after a couple of I see the steps and into my field of vision



Anthony continues to shut up and she keeps most of his blood thirsty to say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You can see that you're just a corner, only you can be so stupid to call me and let me come here, You are just like your father, Anthony, is ; dead just for this fucking invite his enemies ... >>
then even closer to him and says, pointing
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And you reach it tonight>>



I see one hand in the sleeve gun and just before about to go out and pull the run meeting, she was busy being 'idea is not to kill Anthony turns and I can hit it at full strength on my cerebellum with the wrench
and she collapsed like a house of cards in front of a fan on
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;stupid whore and yet ... the phone 's had heard that it was not your voice, but even he has crossed my mind that you were not alone, if our dear Amir surrounds himself with people like you, then we do not have to worry>>
Anthony finished saying that I look and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And now we do? >>
and a voice behind us said
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Azz ... Duj Strunz and equality but tnit pall eh? >>
you turn me on and see Enzo Barrese behind us



Anthony looks at him and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Barrese Don! Excuse us but we do not understand the Neapolitan>>
he appeals to all his efforts to speak English then says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You said that you keep the premium balls, chest, and I like>> then
Marinella looks and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;At the end nun only work you have done or that we asked, Avith also got Bucchino is>>
then looks for a while and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;He's granda Zomba Pereta to frnut and tampering or cock! >>
if the charge on the back and invites us to follow him to a brand-new Mercedes, then opened the trunk and pulls out a roll of insulation Nasto and that ties the hands and feet of Marinella, then stop the mouth and throws it in the luggage racks heavily invites us to sit down while he gets behind the wheel in the car I wonder just

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Don Enzo why you come here? how did he know that we would find? >>
he says dryly
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Facts and fuck tuoj>>
and begins driving
quickly come to villa park to the edge
Marinella road then takes over his shoulder and invites us to follow him to a gate just beyond the parking


It leads to a staircase leading onto a basement and then says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Have to get you, and arap the door>>
go down, and we are left in a basement that has all the 'air of the torture room of these Camorra
open the lock and turn down shortly after Enzo and start again we see that Marinella is to acquaint
from behind his head is bleeding and began to fidget on the shoulder of Enzo giving a slap on the wall and leaving the 'footprint blood
then Enzo loses patience and throws him to the ground then says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;oooooh or Rutt's cock! >>
then grabs a leg and drags it through the door of marble and we remain stunned them a second look


Anthony looks at me and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I have to go in there Russ , l 'I swore to my mother ... you if you do not feel you're here>>
I look at him and tell him I would stay here but instead I say ok
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I'll follow up to 'last>>
open the door and we see that Enzo' s threw it near a table where there are different types of daggers then
immezzo we can see the room, a cross to hang and torture victims, but what scares us most is a tank containing a green liquid, which without doubt must be acid


Enzo meanwhile turned to the us and tells us
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Guaglio, mo ata I do see what you are worth, take in is a bitch and put it in that chair ngoppo>> Anthony
part shipped, I follow him a little less enthusiastic
Throw Marinella and then we sat
Anthony's spring a slap and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Wake up bitch>>
she starts to open his eyes slowly
he takes the collar and tells him
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Cuckoo! remember that you were going to shoot me strangely and then you woke up here, eh? >>
gives another slap that's been flying spit some blood from his mouth
then it stops and leaves a little to give her time to recover and think when I did look at us, but without fear



I say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Call center and immediately let go of Tommey and Logan, and maybe we'll let you live>> Meanwhile
Enzo is looking closely at the scene behind us
she looks at me then I spit in the face of a stream of blood, saying
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Of brats pissing bed like you do not scare me even a little! >>
then puts one hand on the belt as if looking for Enzo pulls the gun out of his pocket
pretending to admire it and then launches into 'acid
saying \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ops ... comm m sorry>>
she looks at him and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not a racketeer of shit like you scare me, you're just a half saw Enzo Barresi, when Amir finds out that you expand Fennel scar across his face until it joins the line Job>>
Anthony gives another slap saying
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;How are vulgar Marinella ... not suitable for a woman like you so much vulgarity, and still no one said you could talk ... so take the fucking phone and call the Central! >>
she looks at him and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;'s one thing that can make a lousy Corner is to die at my feet>>
then Enzo comes close to blow up and saying
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;wewe already and parlat Assaji, do what you have children riciuto>>



you start to get scared when we are literally scared of pissing on the expressions of Enzo, but it is a hard, and then responds by saying
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; , If not make me dirty Neapolitan immigrant? >>
those words trigger the 'wrath of Enzo the spring just slap a monstrously strong



then with one hand he takes the neck and raising her voice tells him
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;'re Mo sbagliann to talk about slut nun is at>>
then delivers a lethal punch to his ribs, I think I can hear breaking
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mo born vot I ask, do you Chell said the next Guaglione or vot t 'arap or cul>>
we see spitting blood again and this time it is stated clearly in his eyes the fear of death that is far superior to his willpower
gets her strength and goes to the phone 'ear and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Marshall are, I give ; 's immediate release order to Cammie and Salinas, were arrested by mistake>>

then closes and then See Enzo to take it by the neck and then put it on the wall says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;m and that facts about your premium Chell said, I know fuck king tuoje>>
the spear at our feet as if he launched a ball paper then says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Antò, bitch is a duty to your mother and your father, mo's should return the favor>>
Anthony seems almost mesmerized by these words
takes a knife and approaches the gorge Marinella is closed only the eyes, but there is no escape even a tear or an expression of fear
I look at him and tell him
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;what the hell are you doing Anthony us we're not murderers>>
he turns around and looking at me tells me
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Te l 'I told Russell if you wanted you could stay out, I have a promise to keep>>
and that this turns around are then placed on the body of Marinella and delivers the first blow to pettto and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;This is for my father>> then another
in the abdominal area and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;This is for when you blew the head of my mother I cry

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;ANTHONY CHRIST DO NOT STOP! >>
then takes the knife the throat and gives a sharp cut and says

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;This is why you thought I could kill that night at the Disko Muzik, and instead you have the wrong bitch, you die tonight are you>> and
while I see the life leave the body of Marinella I can not hold a retching against a wall outlet and then
Enzo comes close to Anthony and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Mo CA omm Anto, and you will be proud mammt wherever m>>
I look terrified the next scene
Enzo ties a rope to the feet of the corpse of Marinella then gets up and throws him in the 'acid and the sound of flesh that melts leads me to another even stronger effort and vomiting as the stomach to throw themselves out of the mouth
Seconds later withdraws from behind the rope and 'acid leaving only a skeleton without flesh and as usual the rest on the ground and says ironically
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Azz comm t you done dry Marina>>

feel that I'm going to throw up again, and I do when Enzo feel to remove the head from the skeleton of Marinella, then looks at me and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;IAMM beautiful as you are vuommc facenn, Primm or later you get used to>>
Anthony but does not move, as if he were focusing on what he did
Enzo while watching the skull and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Faccimm get this package to our friends Ekkettorpe maybe you signed or parcel, accussi understand that nun Vanna dompr or fuck>>

What have we done? Now we are murderers! and moreover we have killed a cop! end up in jail for this! Now we are criminals ....
the feeling you get is not describable, but for now I just know that is very similar to death

END OF CHAPTER 14

0 comments:

Post a Comment