Monday, February 14, 2011

Dark Foamy Urine, Dark Stools

Chapter 9 - Face to face with the past

Russel

Janine I see staring a few seconds before disappearing behind the door of the room of Anthony
Maybe that girl loves me really and truly I can not help but feel the weight of a guilty conscience ...
not only just a friend of mine is almost dead, but I'll lie about where I was thinking today
but I have to answer to myself ... where I was today?
in an illusion? believe you can get something that for years I can not find?
or maybe it was really a curiosity?
I can not answer ... but what I discovered in addition to having rekindled a spark of hope in me, I was heavily troubled ... Anthony's mother was right, this city is rotten

this world is rotten and those who should enforce the law, are the first to break it
but before I do think a general statement of all my new discoveries ...

Russell's story - final part


I'm going to get up and go away from the cinema with him the desire to die down completely

I go out I'm going to turn the 'corner and someone take me by the chest wall and puts me to
then I feel a scent known and a mouth close to my
and when I say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;it's true what you told me at the movies? you really feel you love me? >> I understand this is Natasha

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;... I >>
now she leaves me and walks toward the house saying
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Some things should collect you natural, if you're thinking means you are not telling the truth .. >>
words are drowned by the
me around and I can not resist the urge to kiss her for too long that accompanies every action I
we kiss deeply then I stop and I say softly
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I loved you from the first day I saw you, you're the most fantastic thing that could have happened in a thousand eternities>>
she hugged me and I
says \u0026lt;\u0026lt;I feel I love you baby Anchia>>
those words later, he began the happiest period of my life
for 2 long years we love each other as if this was the 'sole purpose of our existence
let 's love, and when we finish, we are left to wonder about the inevitable day when we get married and we have children and then every time
which exposes my fear losing it ... she always answered with the words that were not able to stop any fear
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Just the two of us baby, we do not need more ... I love you and you love me, what else might be necessary?>>
and many times I wanted to be able to record those words, so listen to them like a lullaby
but for two long years of happiness I felt in 'air that there had always been something hidden
Natasha is a sweet girl, but there is no second chance with her, is a very strict confidence ...
but I did not understand why that letter, I'd never even thought about even a second to betray the

reread several times to focus on that from that moment on, my life would have lost any sense

Dear Russel

I feel compelled to tell the truth about the two of us I will
I love but unfortunately something has started to deteriorate
you're too far away, and lately I seem to understand that we are together just because you have better things to do
miss me will suffer a lot, but the suffering will pass and soon someone else by my side ... to occupy my heart where you were unable
I suggest you do the same, because if you search for say my father that you have given me trouble, and he is a very popular court in 'environment for young offenders
Goodbye Russell

affectionately
Natasha


My heart seems to destroy itself in a thousand small pezzettinima I can not give it to my life, the person I love more than anything else
tried calling several times but does not respond
then after almost an hour finally feel the call to start but not give the time to talk and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Please do not leave me, anything I've done I'm willing to remedy any way, you'd rather die if I lose>>
and to my surprise the voice from 'the other side of the phone is not his
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;my daughter let alone two-bit thug, she found out who you are and then decided to give it up forever! if you try to look again I swear ... >>
moment of silence
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Why I'm giving weight? rot close to the 'drunk with your father! >>
and then end the call
I slumped against the wall of my room as I begin to cry and I cry a spontaneous part of pain that I have heard up to 'Ohio
For days I can not even eat a pass
month in which no I sleep to avoid nightmares
do I decide that I have groped a last
hiding near his home and what I see is killing me
finally see it come home hand in hand with Benjamin Benjamin Figorline
... the son of Senator Atkinson Figorline
that perfect match ...
the daughter of the judge and the son of Senator
thought that is interrupted by a sharp blow behind my head, unbearable pain, then nothing
when I open my eyes in my bed ...
and how did I get?
I get up and see that my father has a very troubled face, as if afraid
I look at him and then I tell
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dad What the hell happened? I was out and I found myself down 'beds ...>>
sudden he turns around and notice that it is not simple fear, then he says is completely terrified
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Russell, who is your relationship with Lawrence Steinberg ? >>
I look at him and then say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Who the fuck is Lawrence Steinberg? >>
my father still looks at me with that 'frightened expression
then says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I was going to throw out the trash when I found out there lying on the steps with him a note! >>
then takes it off the table and reads
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;next time I will not be so kind, LS>>
my father staring at me and then says, gesturing
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;That's a powerful man, if sbricciola wants us as crackers>>




is very strange to see my father worried, it is usually drunk and do not understand anything so I do not run the risk of seeing him for so
the first time in my life I think I see him for a few moments as a father
these thoughts are stopped by the door that is screwed by 5 behemoths
take me and my father and threw to the ground
then close to my father and say something in 'ear
he nods and says the beast
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Bravo John .. .>>
then puts a plane ticket and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Now risen from the Big Belly fucking alcoholic>>
my father gets up and takes me under his arm running room
then begins to dress in a hurry saying
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;We're leaving! now! Now! >>
I look at him incredulously and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Let's go? Where? And the mother? >>
he looks at me and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;There rarriungerà! but now we have to escape Russel! >>
flee until the 'airport journey during which my father advised my mother to get them to find
we embark in a hurry for the flight to BlueBrick
just dropped my father takes me and tells me
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Russell, this will be our new city for a while ... those guys first told me that .... no never mind .... we no longer think>>
and the discussion ended with these words and can never be reopened
from that day onwards my father drank more than usual and perhaps
to hate me even more than usual


Today

I still remember everything like it was yesterday, and after BlueBrick we ended up here in This slaughterhouse ... but last night after returning home with something Anthony has forced me to take that damn letter, perhaps the 'talking with him made me want to read it again ...

Where is Russell?

4 am and I am continuing to re-read the letter while Tony is sleeping in bed next to mine
then I remember the face of that shit Lawrence on TV, I learned about in the newspapers where he boasted to condemn children to prison by serial killer ... Then I reflect and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Are you the judge in charge of Rockport, it means that you are now forced to live here>> words that I stop in my throat
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;N-Nastasha here?! ? >>
I jumped up, so I know that now he keep me awake until curiosity when I get up and go to check
but first there's another person I see coming up
I admit to the landfill and unmistakable intent to empty the bins
I go up there and then say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Father>>
he turns and looks at me then said coldly
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I have no children>>
I watch it and decide to understand what has ;
I wear a lousy hand in my pocket then I extract them and gave them $ 500 saying I put
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;This might refresh your memory, and will make you drink for a while>> not as I imagined
thinks for a second and pulls me to hand the money then says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What do you want? >>
I look at him straight in the eye and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Are certainly not come back here because I missed ... I know that day ... even when we lived in Sunset Valley, what did he say what you came close to 'ear? >>
bleaching him as if I said anything that brings you to remember a death or assassination
give me back the $ 500 and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Then you can come back to where if>> I
I look at it and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I want a thousand? >>
he thinks for a moment and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Russell is not the money you understand? Those are killers! Want to know what they said? well they said go away or we will kill you all! >> I look at him and say

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You're lying, we read from a mile away>>
he throws the shovel that is using the ground and then says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ok small boss, want the truth? good! I was told words: Lawrence makes you a little question John, you care to live? because if you care you levarvi the fuck you and your family, if you agree to take the first plane to BlueBrick if that whale waste before raping your wife, then kill it with you opening yourselves to the stomach and then hang your child for 'affront to the head ... John then you go or not? >> I watch and conclude

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;accettasti You nod to the proposal ... >>
he looks at me and tells me
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;has always been your fault, you're not hot-headed ... more What have you done to try to bring it to kill us? \u0026lt;>>
I look at him and something inside me is changing ... I have a presentiment
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I've never done anything that son of a bitch ... but thanks dad told me something I wanted to know>>
him as he sees me away says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Russel? Russel? Where are you going?? Russel! Those kill you! >> If I do not
to these comments and the first light of the 'dawn I went toward the only place where I could find the house Steinberg ...
Crossing the Bridge, in the celebrity
just takes me to frame the house, the ravings of magnitude are easily recognizable by Lawrence
parking at the roadside and saw the 'infamous leave home, get his Lamborghini, and move towards City
few minutes later I see a woman get out which I guess is his wife
wearing a canary yellow dress that barely covers her ass
I guess that pig drooling to sleep with that woman I almost feel like throwing up
then see it rise above a Porsche and disappear toward the bridge
also known that the 'last remaining machine and a brand new Toyota Prius, and the color pink metallic tells me that the car belongs to Natasha
go down and see the large windows upstairs and my heart starts to beat 'madness



After countless moments to find the courage, I decided to buzz
I hear his voice saying
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; , Wait! >>
few seconds later the door opens and I miss your breath away as soon as I see before me and she says


\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Mom thing you forgot ... >>
words that stop as soon as I saw
we look without being able to say something
strength and then I'll say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hello ice-blue eyes>>
she looks at me and his eyes are immediately lucid and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;R-Russell? really you? >>
I stare and I feel a strange force seize me
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I'm just>>
remain for a few seconds to look at us and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Let me out here? >>
she looks at me and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sorry! certainly come well>>
Strange, should repudiated by what is written in the letter, but rather not ... I had the impression that it gets much stronger
invites me to 'internal and imagine how the house is luxuriously furnished
we go upstairs and then he invites me into the bedroom of her parents where there is a small bar indicates the
saying
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;We drink something? >>
I nod, still shaken from that drink 'meeting we can not tell us anything
then I get up and go to the center of the room started to look around
then say \u0026lt;\u0026lt;you have settled well here eh? >>
she looks at me and says, joining me
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You know that work is my father ... certainly would not have taken away from Sunset Valley to come to live in an apartment>>
I look enchanted
in two years has not changed much ... now wearing glasses but they are just a shade of her beauty, her perfect body has not changed one iota, and its hypnotic fragrance that is still ...


remained staring then breaks the ice by saying
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; So how are you? >>
I look and feel that I can not stop myself
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Evil, and without you continue to get worse>>
she immediately became red and said
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Russell. .. why do you say that? >>
I stare and then say flatly
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Natasha No, ask me more as I have lived since your letter>>
the words that I say reveal the stark reality
\u0026lt; \u0026lt;My point? >> I look
fixed in the eye and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes your letter>>
we look hard, and I see in his eyes that is sincere ... knows nothing

therefore decided to pull out the letter that I took and tell
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Please, read it ... calligraphy is your>>
she takes the law and making a face more and more astonished, then we think, the reads and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No, it's very similar, but not my , look here>>
and as I approach for show me the point on the sheet indicates that I can not help but take a deep breath and suffer from one of her sweet voice say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Just the two of us baby, we do not need more ... I love you and you love me, what else might be necessary?>>
then I look at the paper and all the L is pointing in the letter, then takes a pen and writes his L, and known that are truly different, then makes a face as if struck by a brilliant idea and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Wait here! >>
see it disappear out of the room while awaiting his return and look at the bed ... and I'm growing fast the desire of our naked bodies that unite those covered
and then she falls in his hand he holds a sheet and unmistakable deep in my paper I see the signature of Lawrence Steinberg ... and as I realized a long time, he is behind all this, what is his style of L ... was very clever to write in the exact same writing of his daughter ... but the 'damn the initial of his name' betrayed
she looks at me then I was a little too close and I feel the heat from the chest salirmi
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;that's why I have not seen baby? >>
but in me an anger that animates many years of waiting settle accounts and tell
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Yes Natasha, and I saw you and Ben together immediately after they have "disappeared" ... So do not tell lies>>
she gets that look again like it was hit by lightning then says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh my god! So it was all ... >>
pauses for a second then back says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Wait here! you see something>>
this time right back, as if that were to show me, is a known point with 3 sheets
falls in their hands and saying them to me tends
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; I knew it was not you, I knew it! >>
take the papers and be known by 'header which is a messenger conversation
even my nickname is identical in every detail, and the whole conversation I trust my clone to be fed up with Benjamin Natasha and other defamatory allegations about him
I finish reading and then say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;If you did not believe it was me why do not you call me to ask me? >>
she responds promptly
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Do you think there has tried it? but I have stolen the phone ... then that damn Benjamin ... I now understand why continued to follow me .... he wanted
....>> \u0026lt;\u0026lt;The ice-blue eyes .... wanted to keep you from coming to me, your phone your father took that day and when I tried to call you because he said ... seemed consistent with the letter>>
she looks at me and begins to drop a few tears from his eyes
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Benjamin Damn! I hate you! I hate you! I was brainwashed to convince me of the reality of those words, and I like a fool I believed him! damn I should be right with you! >>
I look at it and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You did well not to come instead>>
she looks surprised and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Why? >> I
around and show me the scar that remained after the beatings behind your head and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ben was not just to want to split ... It all started with your father, he is just a pawn ... >>
she looks at me with tears in his eyes, then hugs me and tells me
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I'm sorry baby please forgive me .... now I think I'm a monster>>
in my head I tell myself that I should be completely crazy to think
then she kissed me quickly, but I can turn around time and the kiss ends
on my cheek I can not do that to Janine ...
she looks at me and tells me
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Do you have another? >>
and I say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No>>
I could not do that to the
Natasha was lying ... but I had to ... now I was too confused to understand what to do
she looks at me and that makes me smile that he can fly and says

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;So although it's been over a year ... you never had another child? >>
inside of me I really want to tell you how much I missed and how much he loves her but I still feel if I do all this will be useless, we will split again when Lawrence discovers that there are here in Rockport, he thinks that I live more in BlueBrick
begrudgingly say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Not now icy eyes, we will have time later to talk about us>>
fit as I would ask his father, but I know it's too good just to think of a thing
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Tell me where he lives Benjamin now>>
she looks at me and made a worried face then says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What do you want Russell? >>
I say in my head - of course return the favor
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I want to find out just because he 's done ... What has made him personally ... >>
really know what it has produced, has made Natasha
she thinks for a while and then says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;is left in Sunset Valley>>
the straight look This time is not sincere
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Do not lie cold eyes, you're not able>>
she blushes and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;moved a few days ago here ... You know that story of the curfew ... Atkinson called her father ... and he immediately took the opportunity to join ... but I do not want it anymore now that I've found that person is ... Russell ... I>>
I know that the next word could change everything, but just then the phone fell from my pockets
taking it in hand I realize that is off ... I forgot to turn it on this morning then I'll run away
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Oh shit works! >>
she looks at me and asks me
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;you work? >>


I tell
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I had to do some work with a friend ... Now home to just>>
she smiles and says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Where do you live? >> I can not tell
then turn on the phone and say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Wait a minute>>
in office are three new posts
the first says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hello Russ, are Tony. .. Thou hast escaped this morning for work, I forgive you but you're not just doing some bullshit, the stupid joke, call me when you get this message>>

second message

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hello love! Where are you finished? I miss you so much ... call me back as soon as you can! >>

the voice is no doubt that Janine


Third message

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Russell! I was framed! please reply>>
(cough)
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What happens to me? I feel weak ... >>
(Other cough)
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Russell ...... I do not know what's going on ...... have poisoned me! ..... Omar Araban he is ..... >>
(sound of phone dropping to the ground)

This message is making me violently shaking me back to reality, out of that size with Natasha
But what the hell have I done? I forgot the band to come from her!

look at her and tell her
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I'm sorry, I have to run>>
she makes a sad face and takes me to the stairs



and while I'm opening the door says
\u0026lt; \u0026lt;Russel>> I
around
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Tell>>
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; I've missed>>
I look then I can not refrain from saying
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You too>>
he approaches me and kisses me
this time I can not avoid it and a kiss that revived something in me
then softly says
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Just you and me baby .... >>
we exchange a long look and then she adds
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Can I call you? >>
I make it with the head and left the house
got into the car and I do not face as allotment, but inside I know you are there watching



few meters after attack me feel the guilt ... because I accepted the kiss?
as I can look in the eye again without feeling a worm
Janine and while I'm crossing the bridge I decided to call to find out what happened to Anthony
Meets on the first ring

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Where the fuck are you FINISHED ASSHOLE! >>
for a moment I'm struck terror, convinced that she already knows everything, then I look and I say that this can not be taken by
'agitation I can only say
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Janine! Where are you!?! >>
she says, still angry
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;At the private clinic RoseBridge! >>
then the phone will download
thank goodness ...
within the reach and just try to attack me, but from the very first step that has moved as soon as I saw I noticed her need for me, it fails to hit and give up immediately
this helps me feel more a mind monster

Today

lost in my thoughts of this day so intense jolt when I hear his voice
you look at me and then says that Tommey
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;He is better ... Come in with me, that he told me is horrible>>
I get up and follow her for a moment and I seem to be affected THAT 'smell sublime skin Natasha

what I really want?
perhaps a few days ago I would not have even thought for a moment and I would return by Natasha views
but as things stand now?
Janine and now there's something in me needs someone like her
is the 'opposite of my eyes but I prefer to think of ice which are simply two different kinds of beauty, and both beautiful
these thoughts aside and get ready to see Anthony
I approach and turn the handle e. ..

END CHAPTER 9

0 comments:

Post a Comment